Regional Sales Manager
Signature TECHNICAir- Bournemouth Airport, Permanent
Full time, Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:00
Summary of Role
Reporting directly to the Sales and Customer Support Manager for EMEA this position’s main responsibilities will be;
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Support Manager in driving sales within the EMEA region
- Develop customer target lists and engage a sales plan in conjunction with the Sales and Customer Support Manager for EMEA to insure delivery on key KPI’s.
- Managing and maintaining key customer accounts.
- Develop retention and growth strategies
- Promote and maintain customer relationships by conducting professional sales and marketing presentations with onsite visits of existing and potential customers.
- Weekly sales reporting
- Assist in marketing activities and social media content
- Identify and assist with the implementation of cross selling initiatives with other Signature Aviation entities.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the Sales and Customer Support Manager or other members of the Senior management team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Approve proposals, including any pricing adjustments, following up with customers to maximise sales opportunities
- Prepare Commercial agreements, technical agreements and Part 145 contracts.
- Work with the senior management team on strategic pricing and customer relations, provide recommendations on pricing points and negotiations.
- Manage and update customer database
- Co-ordinate work with Customer Support, Engineering and MSU teams on planning and scheduling.
- Collaborate with OEM sales teams on potential joint opportunities.
- Contributing to Signature TechnicAir’s online social media accounts including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Follow up with customers, monitor and track customer satisfaction and report findings to management team
- Manage the administration of new customers, including completing master customer details forms, third party vetting and credit applications
- Manage third party vetting as per Signature Aviation Policy
- Assist with marketing activities and advertising campaigns, and putting together content for the company websites (and social media)
- Represent Signature Technicair at UK and European trade shows.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Experience in working within the Business Aviation Industry
- Commercially astute
- Excellent at delivering sales pitches as well as co-ordinating and delivering sales targets.
- Demonstrate high degree of persuasion, negotiation ability and professional etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisation skills and able to plan and prioritise effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficient with MS Office, including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Unrestricted ability to travel extensively
Salary and benefits will be discussed at the interview stage.